Tuesday, September 2, 2014

wedding sketches

I like sketching so to announce our engagement, we sent out announcement postcards.

To highlight things that are us... Josh is from Georgia (but doesn't like peaches), the compass points north to St. Louis- where he moved to be with me :).  The chicken symbolizes the beginning of our relationship, we both talked about wanting to own chickens someday, so Josh told me he was mailing me chickens, I was terrified that I'd come home in November or December to chicken eggs on my front porch. Luckily, I just came home to a stuffed chicken.
Music City Nashville (complete with the Batman Building) is in the upper right corner, where we met. Josh likes airplanes, hence the airplane.
We both like biking, a lot. and sunsets and hiking.


Then came the save the dates. We decided not to send out official cards in the mail to anyone because its a smaller wedding and as much as we love mail, this was an easier idea. Our wedding colors are Sunset and Josh still likes airplanes! :)

No comments: