Sunday, October 21, 2012

DART St Louis Photo Challenge

DART this year was apart of St. Louis Design Week. Raising money for Rebuilding Together.

DART is a photo challenge. In September, I, along with many others, threw a dart at a 8'x8' white board. They were showing a ditigal map of St. Louis city on the board and where my dart fell, my new challenge was to photograph that intersection with in a one block radius. I can only submit one of my photos to DART and they will have a party to show off everyone's submission in early November.

My dart landed on Kingsbury and Laurel. I made the trip up to the neighborhood to find that it is tucked in with some streets gated off.


I started shooting and found some plesant details and surprises in the area.


 


   

    

    

      

    



I have yet to decide which image to use but it'll be great!

The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people’s reality, and eventually in one’s own. -Susan Sontag

No comments: