Thursday, December 27, 2012

50 States, 50 Sketches Postcard Project

I've been working on this project since May and my goal was to finish by Christmas. (Project- to send 50 state sketches- one to someone in each state.) I almost got there! I got 8 done on Christmas. It was pretty fun working on it with my family around because they gave me good, fun ideas for the sketches and I learned things I didn't know about each state. My Grandpa grew up in PA and my Grandparents lived in VA also so I heard stories from those areas. I still need a few more people to send them to in states like Wyoming, Maine, CT and hopefully I'll find someone who knows someone before I resort to sending them to the Governor. Enjoy!

Alabama
 Delaware
 Montana
 Nebraska
 New Jersey
 Pennsylvania
 Rhode Island
 Virginia

Recipients: AL- no one yet. V. Hollis, RI- R&J Highley, VA- S. Caldwell,  DE- M. Bryce, PA- P&E Cirino, NJ- E. Ozga , MT- J. Freytag,  NE- N. Koetter

No comments: